panchakarma retreat with salila
Join me for a profound enhancement of your life, joy, health, and vitality in beautiful Kerala, India.
If done authentically, a Panchakarma can be challenging even to a native Keralite, but the results are worth their weight in gold.
The organic medicines, massage oils, treatments and diet require some preparation. The doctors give instructions, I share my experiential knowledge with you. This helps you be prepared for many procedures which may make no sense to a westerner.
I prepare you, educate you, help you follow the regimen and cheer you on.
If neccessary, I may be able to assist you in a one-on-one Panchakarma experience.
Please contact me for more information and a quote.
some noteworthy facts about the retreats i work with
- Organic and local produce
- Restaurant practices zero waste policy
- Zero processed, fried or microwaved food
- Natural vegetarian food served by restaurant
- Water is RO filtered to avoid use of plastic mineral water bottles
- All plastic waste is recycled with government agency
- Locally owned with local, well-trained employees
- Entire staff has medical insurance coverage
- Female staff are trained on empowerment
- Daily Laughter Yoga sessions for all staff and guests
- Art of living training for staff
- Promotes Eco friendly tourism
- Certified by Yoga Alliance
- 6:00 a.m. - Wake-up call (optional)
- 6:30 a.m. - Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast at Satvika
- 9:00 a.m. - Laughter Yoga (Wed & Sat)
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Scheduled Ayurveda treatments
- 12.30 p.m. – 1.30 p.m. - Lunch
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Scheduled Ayurveda treatments
- 4:30 p.m. - Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- 5:30 p.m. - Sunset Meditation
- 6:00 p.m. - Ayurveda lecture/Entertainment
- 7:15 p.m. - Dinner
- 9:00 p.m. - Lights off