panchakarma retreat with salila
October panchakarma trip - 02 october - 16 october 2018
THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT
PLEASE EMAIL ME TO GET ON MY WAITING LIST FOR 2019
Join me for a profound enhancement of your life, joy, health, and vitality in beautiful Kerala, India.
If done authentically, a Panchakarma can be challenging even to a native Keralite, but the results are worth their weight in gold.
The organic medicines, massage oils, treatments and diet require some preparation. The doctors give instructions, I share my experiential knowledge with you. This helps you be prepared for many procedures which may make no sense to a westerner.
I prepare you, educate you, help you follow the regimen and cheer you on.
If neccessary, I may be able to assist you in a one-on-one Panchakarma experience.
Please contact me for more information and a quote.
some noteworthy facts about the retreats i work with
- Sustainable and responsible tourism
- Luxurious, simple and soulful
- Imbued with Vedic/Indian Consciousness
- Conscientious management and staff
- Locally owned and financed
- Practice zero waste policy
- Zero processed, fried or microwaved food
- Water is RO filtered to avoid use of plastic mineral water bottles
- Inclusive of local community for employment and upkeep
- Certified by Yoga Alliance
- 6:00 a.m. - Wake-up call (optional)
- 6:30 a.m. - Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast at Restaurant
- 9:00 a.m. - Laughter Yoga or Workshop
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Scheduled Ayurveda treatments
- 12.30 p.m. – 1.30 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Rest
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Scheduled Ayurveda treatments
- 4:30 p.m. - Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- 5:30 p.m. - Sunset Meditation
- 6:00 p.m. - Ayurveda lecture/Entertainment/ Workshop
- 7:15 p.m. - Dinner
- 9:00 p.m. - Lights off